- High-density ceramic tiles with studs create a rough surface for maximum traction.
- Studs with rounded edges.
- Tiles fitted directly to steel surface using KRAM Hi-bond epoxy.
- Bond between steel-ceramics is much stronger than between rubber-ceramics.
- Allows for water dissipation and surface flexing of the pulley face.
- Local damage to the pulley lagging can be repaired quickly.
||Rubber backed ceramic lagging
- High-density ceramic tiles with studs vulcanised into rubber backing.
- 1200mm x 600mm mouldings which can easily be split.
- Maximum ceramic-rubber adhesion through specially formulated primer.
- Tested by the SABS.
- Flat ceramic tiles fitted directly to steel surface.
- Reduced adhesion to pulley surface reduces wear.
- Improves conveyor belt tracking.
- Local damage can be repaired without replacement of complete lagging.